Privacy & Cookies
ABCV Solutions Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information which we collect, hold and use. We are bound by laws which impose specific obligations when it comes to handling information. We have adopted the following principles contained as minimum standards in relation to handling personal information.
ABCV Solutions Limited will:
- Ensure that our customers are informed as to why we collect the information and how we use the information gathered;
- Collect, use and disclose only information which we require for preparing our products and services, or for another purpose with our customer's consent;
- Store personal information securely, protecting it from unauthorised access; and
- Provide customers with access to their own information, and the right to seek its correction.
ABCV Solutions collects a range of personal information that you voluntarily provide us when submitting your CV, Questionnaire and emails including name, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, education and employment history.
Your personal information will only be collected for the purposes of:
- Processing orders you've made;
- Providing you with information you have requested about our published products and/or services;
- Contacting you to obtain additional information relating to your purchased products and/or services; and
- Providing you with the best possible products and/or services that we offer.
We may also use this information to notify you of new products, services and/or special offers and for our own internal purposes. You have the option to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by replying with the word 'unsubscribe' in the email subject line.
We will treat your personal information as strictly confidential and will not pass it on to any third parties without your consent, either verbal or written.
ABCV Solutions adopts appropriate data collection, storage practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access or disclosure of your personal information. Personal information is password protected and fully protected by industry standard antivirus and firewall software.
We will ensure that the information collected is accurate and complete, by allowing you, wherever possible, to access the details and request changes.
If you wish to disable cookies, or to be alerted when cookies are being sent, you may do so through your individual browser options. If you do so, please note that some parts of our site may not function properly.
ABCV Solutions expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied that services will be error free, uninterrupted or that the site or the server that make it available are free of viruses or bugs. Our site is provided without warranty of any kind. By using our website, you signify your acceptance of this policy.
Copyright © ABCV Solutions Ltd. (2014) All Rights Reserved.